Toxic Metal Poisoning Alert - Aluminum, Mercury, Cadmium, Lead.
Symptom Quiz & Video
For detailed Toxic Metal help watch the video above and/or read below. Here is the link for additional help.
How to Safely Cleanse Toxic Metal Poisoning
(Aluminum, Cadmium, Mercury, Lead)
Overview - Don't Panic, Yet
Perhaps you've done our quiz or have some other reason to wonder if you are suffering from Toxic Metal Poisoning. However, don't panic, at least yet.
Q u i z !
Which of These 11 Aluminum Warning Symptoms Do You Actually Have?
© 2017 FredaCare.com
Cadmium, Mercury, Lead Quizzes are Below
If You Are in Good Health
Your Body Detoxifies Itself
Remember that if you are in very good health, your body has its own, very efficient, detoxification system that is designed to eliminate these kinds of toxins.
Most People Don't
Have Metal Toxicity
Symptoms are Vague
Many of the early symptoms of metal toxicity are vague, or could also relate to other problems. Read all the information regarding metals carefully. Since symptoms of metal toxicity are often vague and resemble those of other imbalances, if you have no reason to suspect that you have metal toxicity, then you probably do not.
Researchers suspect that aluminum toxicity may play a role in the development of Alzheimer's disease.
NO KNOWN USE FOR ALUMINUM IN THE BODY
While there is no proof that the excess aluminum found in the brains of Alzheimer's patients causes the disease, aluminum has no known benefit in the body, and therefore it is best to avoid known sources of aluminum.
AVOID SOURCES OF ALUMINUM:
- Aluminum cooking pots
- processed foods such as:
- cake mixes
- some antacids
- some drugs
- some deodorants
- and many other everyday items introduce aluminum into our bodies.
One serving of tomato soup heated in an aluminum pan can release as much as 25mg of aluminum into your body.
RIDDING YOUR BODY OF ALUMINUM
However, dosages must be determined by a professional nutritional advisor such as a naturopathic or wholistic doctor.
NO KNOWN USE IN THE BODY
Lead, like cadmium, mercury and aluminum, has no known use in the body.
SUBTLE NEUROLOGICAL AND MENTAL DISORDERS
Excess lead can lead to a variety of often subtle neurological and mental disorders.
POISONING OCCURS SLOWLY OVER YEARS
Lead poisoning often occurs slowly, over a long period of time as the lead accumulates in the body's tissues.
SOURCES OF LEAD POISONING:
- canned foods (especially canned tuna)
- various paints
- leaded gasoline
- hair dye
- synthetic baby formulas
- vehicle and machinery exhaust fumes.
CONSIDER NUTRITIONAL CLEANSE
Like other toxins, lead can be cleansed from the body by an individually designed regimen of the correct nutritional supplements.
Q u i z !
Which of These 14 Lead Warning Symptoms Do You Actually Have?
© 2017 FredaCare.com
Worried? Consider a Lab
We can give you some general advice, but if you feel you have reason to be especially concerned, you should look for a reliable lab that can do a hair analysis, which will either substantiate or defuse your suspicions with more accuracy than the symptom test can provide.
Specific Foods That Help Cleanse Toxic Metals
- brown rice
- fresh carrot juice in your diet --
These will begin to help cleanse any metals from your system.
Specific Vitamins and Supplements That Help Cleanse Toxic Metals
- If the multi doesn't have at least 50mg of each of the B vitamins, you should take an extra B compound tablet daily.
- Also, some extra vitamin C (an antioxidant) would be a good idea -- 500 to 1000mg per day. If you are taking 1000mg, to get the most benefit don't take it all at once, spread it out over the day, 250 to 500mg at a time.
- Pine bark extract and grape seed extract, both available at your health food store, are very powerful antioxidants that would be beneficial in boosting your immune system.
- The best way to strengthen your immune system (so that it can resist metal toxins) is through diet. (see the chart at right)
- Correct any nutritional deficiencies detected.
Check Metal Toxicity Frequently
For our clients, our nutritional quiz and checkup chart will be valuable to you if, in your daily routine, you are exposed to metals, especially if you work at a high risk job.
Many of the early symptoms of metal toxicity are vague, or could also relate to other problems.
No Reason to Suspect?
Read all the information regarding metals carefully but if you have no reason to suspect that you have metal toxicity, then you probably do not. However, if you think there is any reason that you might be suffering from high toxin levels (ie, due to environmental factors, etc), follow our recommendations to help you cleanse your body of toxic metals.
Jobs With A High
Risk of Metal Toxicity
- gas station attendants
- jewelry makers
- battery makers
- people who solder
OCCURS IN ZINC ORES
Cadmium is a malleable, ductile, toxic, bluish-white metallic element that occurs in association with zinc ores.
USED FOR ELECTROPLATING & NUCLEAR FISSION
It is used in electroplating, alloys and as a neutron-absorber in the control of nuclear fission.
Cadmium is an environmental poison.
TOXIC TO HUMANS, NO KNOWN BIOLOGICAL USE
Cadmium is toxic to humans and has no known useful biological function.
CADMIUM IS IN:
- cigarette smoke (it comes from the cigarette paper and is especially bad in second hand smoke)
- car exhaust
- car tires (cadmium enters the atmosphere as the tires wear down)
- old galvanized pipes
Q u i z !
Which of These 5 Cadmium Warning Symptoms Do You Actually Have?
© 2017 FredaCare.com
Mercury and Lead Quizzes are Below
Mercury is a very toxic metal.
COMPLETELY FOREIGN TO OUR BODIES
Unlike some other heavy metals that in small quantities have a useful function in the body, mercury is completely foreign to our bodies and performs no natural useful function.
ENTERS FOOD CHAIN VIA WATER
Much of the mercury pollution that finds its way into the food chain comes from water borne mercury byproducts of gold mining. Seafood is often a source of mercury.
OLD DENTAL FILLINGS HAVE MERCURY
Dental fillings are another.The controversy over the safety of dental fillings is far from over. Some experts believe that removing existing fillings should only be considered if you have specific symptoms of mercury hypersensitivity or poisoning.
REMOVING OLD FILLINGS IS DANGEROUS
Various tests (urine, blood, and hair analysis) are available to help identify mercury as a problem, before having any fillings removed. This caution is necessary because drilling out the fillings can inadvertently cause additional quantities of mercury to enter your bloodstream and increase your level of mercury toxicity.
CONSIDER A NUTRITIONAL CLEANSE
Like other toxins, mercury can be cleansed from the body by an individually designed regimen of the correct nutritional supplements and by eating foods that bind to toxins and allow them to be safely flushed from the body.
Q u i z !
Which of These 17 Mercury Warning Symptoms Do You Actually Have?
© 2017 FredaCare.com
Strengthen Your Diet to Detoxify and Avoid Metal Toxicity
- Eat more:
- fruits and vegetables, especially:
- dark green, leafy vegetables
- Brussels sprouts
- winter squash
- sweet potatoes
- Buy deep green vegetables and orange vegetables. They contain the greatest amounts of antioxidants.
- eat more raw vegetables, organic, if possible
- Try one of the several good antioxidant supplement formulas available from your health food store
- Sea vegetables are one of the best natural detoxifiers, such as:
- bladder wrack
- sea palm
- A green food powdered supplement that is dissolved in water or diluted juice would be an excellent supplement for you. It would give you a quick green boost (minerals) and, since it is a food-source supplement, it is easily absorbed. The main ingredients usually are:
- Wheat grass
- barley grass
- They supply an extra boost of vegetable protein, minerals, a wide range of vitamins and chlorophyl, which is good for your liver.
- Wakunaga Kyo-Green would be a good one to try (it's not too expensive) but there are others available if you can't find it.
- Green superfoods are really good fatigue fighters, too.
- If you are a big meat eater, try to cut back.
- Drink 8 to 10 glasses of pure water every day.
- Get some exercise daily
- Make sure you get enough rest.
- Powdered psyllium seed husks (found at your health food store) are a good choice to help you eliminate toxic metals. They are a water-soluble fibre supplement and will help cleanse your colon.
- Take about one tablespoon of powdered psyllium seed husks in a big glass of water or dilute juice, in the evening.
- Night time is cleansing time for your system. To allow it to work effectively, avoid overloading your body with food in the evening. Refrain from eating after 8pm so that it can undertake its detoxification more efficiently
- If a hair analysis does show high levels of toxicity, you should see a holistic health care practitioner, who will be able to advise other means of helping you get rid of the buildup of metals.
- A holistic health care practitioner may recommend a blood purifying cleanse but Do NOT go on a liquid diet if you suspect metal toxicity because it can put too many toxins into your blood stream at once.