Sexual health and semen manufacture demands high nutrient levels.
Symptom Quiz & Video
For detailed Sexual Health help watch the video above and/or read below.. Here is the link for additional help.
How to Restore Male Sexual Health and Nutrients
For female reproductive/sexual issues (specific to women), please click here.
Libido Gains Strength
From a Good Diet
If your sexual energy (libido) is low, there is good reason to believe that your body is sending you a message that your diet is generally insufficient.
Q u i z !
Which of These 11 Reproductive / Sexual Health Warning Symptoms Do You Actually Have?
© 2017 FredaCare.com
1. How to Improve Male Sexual Health and Prostate
- Cut back or eliminate irritants such as:
- hot peppers
- decaf coffee
- Dehydration irritates the prostate as well.
- Drink at least eight to ten glasses of water every day
- include herbal teas and fresh juices in that total
- Try to eat 5-6 servings (half cup each) of fresh vegetables daily (steamed, raw, stir-fried and in soups, casseroles, pastas, etc) especially:
- Brussels sprouts
- winter squash
- leafy greens like
- beet greens
- salad greens)
- Eat brown rice often
- Eat whole grain:
- Eat legumes.
- A four to five day cleansing diet would be very helpful.. It would consist of:
- steamed vegetables
- raw vegetables
- fresh fruit
- vegetable juices
Left Over for Sex?
Insufficient support for your sex glands often means that after your basic functions are fulfilled, you may not have enough energy left over for sex.
and Stress Reduction
Can Improve Sexual Health
A nutritional supplement program, the correct diet and stress reduction can help reverse and solve many problems of the sexual/reproductive system.
The prostate gland often causes problems in mid-life when enlargements can interfere with urination and sexual function..
Correct Nutritional Deficiencies
Correcting any nutritional deficiencies will help prevent or relieve prostate problems.
Your sexual health and sperm count are best when your diet is right
Rooted in Nutrition
Problems of the reproductive organs, both male and female, often are rooted in nutritional deficiencies. A constant supply of good nutrition may be even more important to the male system than to the female system.
Requires Strong Nutrition
The manufacture of semen (which is high in nutrients) requires frequent replenishment.
Depend on Nutrients
A poor diet cannot supply the full range of nutrients necessary to support the biological functions of the sex glands.
2. More on How to Improve Prostate and Male Sexual Health
- There are several nutrients and herbs that are known to support the prostate gland. Since these are natural remedies and not drugs, do not expect to see a difference in a few days. It may take several months.
- Saw palmetto and pygeum are herbal supplements used to treat prostate enlargement.
- Health food stores often carry a men's supplement formula containing both these herbs, or you can buy them separately.
- Take a good multivitamin/mineral tablet
- add foods rich in zinc to your diet such as:
- Pumpkin seeds
- sunflower seeds
- wheat germ
- brewer's yeast
- To ensure a daily supply of zinc you can simply eat a handful of pumpkin seeds as a snack
- Take a zinc picolinate supplement (30mg daily) with a meal for two to three months.
- Take vitamin C (preferably powdered or crystals), 500mg once or twice daily for two months.
- Take vitamin E, 200 I.U.'s daily (with a meal containing fat) for at least two months. You can safely take vitamin E on an indefinite basis as well.
3. Even More on How to Improve Prostate and Male Sexual Health
- A green food powdered supplement that is dissolved in water or diluted juice would be an excellent supplement for you. It would give you a quick green boost (minerals) and, since it is a food-source supplement, it is easily absorbed. The main ingredients usually are:
- Wheat grass
- barley grass
- sometimes alfalfa
- They supply an extra boost of vegetable protein, minerals, a wide range of vitamins and chlorophyl (good for your liver)
- Wakunaga Kyo-Green would be a good one to try (it's not too expensive) but there are others available if you can't find it.
- Green superfoods are really good fatigue fighters, too.
- A low fat diet is important
- If you are a big meat eater, try to cut back.
- Also reduce your consumption of:
- cream, etc.
- Cut back on:
- fried foods
- Cut back on:
- alcohol consumption, especially beer.
- Add some Essential Fatty Acids to your diet.
- Ginseng is often effective in improving low sex drive but it's important to take a standardized formula and it must be the right kind of ginseng
- some ginsengs can raise blood pressure.
- I recommend seeing a holistic medical doctor, such as a naturopath or homeopath, to get the best herbal combination for you
- Regular exercise can improve energy levels and sex drive, such as:
- dancing, etc.
- Sluggish adrenals could also be a factor in your reproductive system problems.
- However, if you drink a lot of coffee and/or alcohol or eat red meat, fried foods, junk foods (sweets, chips, colas, etc.) or eat typical fast food meals several times a week you will likely find that switching to the healthier diet I've recommended will make you more energetic and you'll feel like having sex more often as well.