Pantothenic acid loss leads to degenerative diseases or even death.
Symptom Quiz & Video
For detailed Pantothenic Acid help watch the video above and/or read below. Here is the link for additional help.
How to Correct a Pantothenic Acid Deficiency
Pantothenic acid supplements are sometimes prescribed for glandular imbalances and other problems.
Q u i z !
Which of These 15 Pantothenic Acid Warning Symptoms Do You Actually Have?
© 2017 FredaCare.com
Vitamin b-5 helps you deal with stress.
Benefits of Vitamin B-5
- B-5 releases energy from your food
- helps metabolize cholesterol and fatty acids
- B-5 helps maintain a healthy immune system
- B-5 helps maintain a healthynervous system
- B-5 helps maintain healthy adrenals.
- B-5 is needed for the body's manufacture of adrenal hormones
- adrenal hormones are the substances hat give you the ability to deal effectively with stress of all kinds
- Stress uses up your body's reserves of vitamin B-5, and makes you feel weak and tired.
- However, ingesting more B-5 (either through whole foods and/or supplements) usually can help renew your strength and vitality
Refined Sugar & Flour
It is important to cut back on refined sugar and white flour products.
Take a Daily Multivitamin or B-Complex Tablet
Take a good multivitamin/mineral capsule or a B-complex tablet daily (with a meal).
Discovered in 1933
B-5 was discovered in 1933 by the American biochemist, Dr. Roger Williams. He found that a deficiency of vitamin B-5 in animals can lead to a variety of degenerative diseases and eventually death.
THE STRESS VITAMIN
He also discovered that people under constant psychological stress have an even greater need for vitamin B-5, and it was shortly after this finding that B-5 became known as the "stress vitamin".
Dr. Roger Williams in the 1950s
Foods Are the Best Sources
Foods are your best sources of all nutrients.
Increase Vitamin B Foods
If your chart shows deficiencies of any B vitamins, increase your intake of vitamin B-rich foods (see below and also the Vitamin B recommendations).
Sources of Vitamin B-5
- multivitamin/mineral tablet containing B vitamins (daily)
- Royal jelly is an excellent supplementary source of this and other B vitamins
- Do NOT take royal jelly if you are allergic to bee stings
- little of this B Vitamin is found in fresh fruits and vegetables
- so eat:
- whole grains
- brown rice
Food processing techniques and too much heat destroy this B Vitamin
Take High Doses Cautiously
While most people can safely take relatively high doses of pantothenic acid (up to 400mg three times a day), try this only if your doctor recommends it.
Follow all recommendations to improve your digestion.