Nicotine poisoning can be reversed even if you smoke.
Symptom Quiz & Video
For detailed Nicotine Toxicity help watch the video above and/or read below. Here is the link for additional help.
How to Reverse Nicotine Toxicity
If You Do Not Smoke...
If you do not smoke, are not exposed to second-hand smoke and have no other reason to believe that you have a high level, you should probably ignore the quiz result since many imbalances can mimic some of the symptoms of nicotine toxicity.
However, if you do have reason to suspect that your level is high, the following recommendations are appropriate.
Q u i z !
Which of These 8 Nicotine Toxicity Warning Symptoms Do You Actually Have?
© 2017 FredaCare.com
One of the Most
This alkaloid in tobacco makes it one of the most powerful stimulant plants known, and one of the most addictive.
Immediately Stimulates Adrenaline
Ripple Through the Body
Its effects continue to ripple throughout the body with a wide range of damaging results, many of which can be fatal.
The negative aspects of smoking are so well publicized that it is not necessary to itemize them here. Suffice it to say that nicotine's proven destructive effects, together with its widespread social acceptance, make it one of the greatest public health tragedies of this era.
When You Decide
to Quit Smoking...
If you are a smoker and you have decided to quit, you may find these "quitting smoking" recommendations helpful.
You Will Feel Much Better
Eating A Good Diet
Even though smoking and eating well will wipe out many of the beneficial effects of a good diet or exercise, you will still be much better off than before, and also you will be building better lifestyle habits that will benefit you when you do quit smoking.
Obviously the only way to cleanse your system is to stop smoking and/or move away from second-hand smoke.
If You Cannot Stop Smoking
If you cannot stop smoking, or do not want to, the following advice may help protect you somewhat from the effects of smoke.
Eat a Healthy Diet
Eat a healthy diet as per the chart below:
Foods to Eat if You Smoke
- 5-6 servings (half cup each) of fresh vegetables daily. Eat them steamed, raw, stir-fried and in soups, casseroles, pastas, etc. Especially eat:
- Brussels sprouts
- winter squash
- leafy greens like:
- beet greens
- salad greens
- Eat brown rice often
- Often eat whole grain:
- Eat legumes often
Vitamins and Supplements
to Take If You Smoke
- Vitamin E will help protect your cells from nicotine
- Take 200 I.U. daily with a meal containing fat.
- Smoking drastically depletes your body of vitamin C.
- Take 1000mg per day (500mg twice a day).
- Take a multivitamin/mineral tablet every day,
- Take a high potency B complex tablet every day (at separate meals).
- Co-enzyme Q10 can help increase oxygen flow to the brain.
- Take at least 60mg/day.
- Herbs such as:
- ginger are also very good.
- Add the herbs to food and/or take capsules