Copper toxicity causes premature aging, headaches and vomiting.
Symptom Quiz & Video
For detailed Copper Toxicity help watch the video above and/or read below. Here is the link for additional help.
How to Correct Copper Toxicity
It is important to maintain just the right amount of copper in our system -- not too much, and not too little.
Q u i z !
Which of These 7 Copper Warning Symptoms Do You Actually Have?
© 2017 FredaCare.com
This Metal is Important For:
- the formation of red blood cells
- the functioning of a healthy immune system
- the functioning of several enzymes
- the absorption and use of iron in the body
- forming elastin, which the body uses to repair connective tissue
Basic Chromate Sample
However, if you think there is any reason that you might be suffering from high levels (ie, due to environmental factors, etc.), follow these recommendations. I also recommend a consultation with a holistic doctor (such as a naturopath or homeopath).
Need the Right Supplements
Like other toxins, it can be cleansed from the body by an individually designed regimen of the correct nutritional supplements (see "What to Do").
Your high quiz score may be just mirroring the vague symptoms of some of your other imbalances -- this particular toxicity is not common.
Too Much Comes From:
- multivitamin/mineral tablets
- water from copper pipes
- certain drugs that cause the liver to store this metal
Micrograph of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
What to Do
- Avoid sources including multivitamin/mineral tablets containing it
- If you are taking any drugs, ask your doctor if these might cause your liver to store it.
- Eat more:
- Cooked beans
- Supplementing with any minerals you are deficient in (see your checkup chart) will help displace excess it, minerals such as:
- To cleanse your liver and kidneys of excess toxins such as this one, drink a glass of water with two to three teaspoons of lemon juice first thing in the morning.
Drink Water and Lemon Juice
First Thing in the Morning