Candidiasis weakens your immune system and makes you allergic.
Symptom Quiz & Video
For detailed Candidiasis help watch the video above and/or read below. Here is the link for additional help.
How to Correct Candidiasis
Candida and Candidiasis
Candida is a common yeast-like fungus in our intestinal tract. Candidiasis is a condition that occurs when candida gets out of control and invades other healthy tissues. The gradually expanding candida causes our immune system to weaken. This in turn makes us increasingly allergic to more and more of our environment.
Q u i z !
Which of These 25 Candidiasis Warning Symptoms Do You Actually Have?
© 2017 FredaCare.com
Foods To Eat:
- good quality unsweetened yogurt, containing live bacterial culture.
- cherries, pears and apples in small quantities
- all the vegetables you want except very starchy vegetables like potatoes, winter squash and corn
- Make brown rice your staple starch instead of potatoes
- You can also eat rice cakes, rice crackers and drink herbal teas
- Protein foods, like fresh meat, fish, eggs, beans, lentils and tofu are fine
- A cup or two of miso soup every day would be very good for you.
- Almonds and almond butter are the only nuts permitted.
- Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water every day
- make sure you get enough sleep!
I know this sounds gruesome, but if you can stick to this diet for six weeks to two months you'll be rewarded.
Candidiasis - Candida Tropicalis
Overuse of antibiotics, which have been so useful to society for controlling serious bacterial infections, is believed to be largely responsible for candida overgrowth.
In healthy intestines, friendly bacteria keep unfriendly bacteria, like candida, under control. But when antibiotics are used, all bacteria, friendly and unfriendly, are eliminated. As the antibiotics clear from the intestines, the surviving candida multiplies faster than it should. This is due to the lack of friendly bacterial control.
Human tongue infected with Oral Candidiasis
If your chart shows an imbalance in any of the following areas follow those online recommendations as well. This will help improve the assimilation of nutrients from your food:
Candidiasis is tenacious and often difficult to overcome, but a regimen carefully designed to fit the needs of the individual will be successful. The body's natural immunity must be rebuilt in order to reduce candida levels.
Avoid Birth Control Pills
If possible, avoid taking birth control pills and antibiotics.
May Not Work
Supplements in the form of pills may not be assimilated easily if you have candida overgrowth. You might want to make diet changes for several weeks first -- before trying the supplements.
Consult a Naturopath
Since candidiasis is often such a difficult imbalance to correct, it would be helpful to see a naturopath or other holistic medical doctor who can personally advise and encourage you.
(6 Week Plan)
- Eliminate sugar from your diet as much as possible, including:
- fruit juice
- maple syrup
- Yeast and mold encourage candida growth so also eliminate:
- yeast breads
- fruit (including dried fruits)
- preserved or smoked fish and meats
- Milk and milk products should be avoided as they contain milk sugar.
Candidiasis - Candida Tropicalis
Difficult to Diagnose
Candidiasis is not easy to diagnose. Its symptoms are vague and resemble those of dozens of other deficiencies. Only a doctor, and perhaps a Candida test, can give a definite diagnose.
Strengthen Immune System
You must have a strong immune system to fight candida overgrowth and prevent it from flaring up again.
How to Strengthen
Your Immune System
- take daily a high potency multivitamin/mineral tablet, vitamin C with bioflavonoids (500 mg daily)
- take lactobacillus acidophilus with each meal
- take a water-soluble fibre supplement like psyllium husk powder -- a tablespoon in water before going to bed to flush toxins from your system
- take 10,000 I.U. vitamin A
- As an alternative to a vitamin A supplement, you might want to try a strong anti-oxidant such as coenzyme Q10 or grapeseed extract
- Garlic is also a potent anti-fungal supplement.
Continue with this regimen for six weeks to two months to see improvements in symptoms.
More Likely in Women
Women are more likely to have candidiasis but it is not uncommon in men. If your doctor does diagnose candidiasis, diet and nutritional supplements should play a large part in correcting it.
Candida yeast grows on carbohydrates (especially white flour) sugar and processed foods.
Correct Other Deficiencies
Correcting nutritional deficiencies is critical in starving the yeast.
It's important to detect and eliminate any allergies, as they weaken your immune system. Does your chart also show the likelihood of allergies?
Green Food Powdered
Supplement Most Effective
A green food powdered supplement that is dissolved in water or diluted juice would be an excellent supplement for you. It would give you a quick green boost (minerals) and, since it is a food-source supplement, it is easily absorbed and can be taken right away.
Wheat grass, barley grass, sometimes alfalfa, spirulina and chlorella are the main ingredients. They supply an extra boost of vegetable protein, minerals, a wide range of vitamins and chlorophyl (good for your liver).
Wakunaga Kyo-Green would be a good one to try (it's not too expensive) but there are others available if you can't find it.
Green superfoods are really good fatigue fighters, too -- and can help prevent food cravings when taken between meals.